Friday, June 8, 2012

Sleep like a dog!

Recently I came across a game that looks like it may just have been made by myself, everything I love in a game is in this one, for example, it has a great mafia story that takes place in Hong Kong, so you can go to the main city or you can go through ancient Chinese towns, which is something I have always been interested in. Also the story is about the triads, and I love me some gangs. It has awesome free flow combat, which means it will slow down and speed up throughout the fight scene, and last but not least the car driving is made by the people who are responsible for need for speed.

This game is something I have really been looking for and now I just cant wait to start playing it, It comes out in August and I don't know how I will be able to wait that long for this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment